Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating that they don't look like dropping points at the moment and are getting some favourable decisions, to say the least. Nothing we can do about that though. Just need to concentrate on our own performances and getting back to winning ways. Annoying that we let the gap increase further with the draw at Newcastle, but Tuesday night was much better. Hard to see them throwing away an 11 point lead from here, but I doubt they can sustain this run for the whole season. We need to be ready to capitalise whenever they slip up.

I think we have to acknowledge that they are absolutely brilliant, but they're also so fortunate with the decisions going their way.

I don't want to be drawn into the whole corruption method but it's clear that certain teams are being officiated differently than others. Last night was ridiculous.

They fully deserve to be leading the league, and I think they'll go on and win it. But aside from the Firmino one against Villa, every decision has gone their way. The game v us, last night and the Crystal Palace games are absolutely scandalous in terms of officiating and its certainly helped them.

Frustrating that they don't look like dropping points at the moment and are getting some favourable decisions, to say the least. Nothing we can do about that though. Just need to concentrate on our own performances and getting back to winning ways. Annoying that we let the gap increase further with the draw at Newcastle, but Tuesday night was much better. Hard to see them throwing away an 11 point lead from here, but I doubt they can sustain this run for the whole season. We need to be ready to capitalise whenever they slip up.

Liverpool's late winners reminded me of that run City had two (?) seasons ago at this time of year.

Leicester's upcoming matches with City and Liverpool will be interesting. I wonder when the interviewers will stop asking "have you given up yet?".

I think we have to acknowledge that they are absolutely brilliant, but they're also so fortunate with the decisions going their way.

I don't want to be drawn into the whole corruption method but it's clear that certain teams are being officiated differently than others. Last night was ridiculous.

They fully deserve to be leading the league, and I think they'll go on and win it. But aside from the Firmino one against Villa, every decision has gone their way. The game v us, last night and the Crystal Palace games are absolutely scandalous in terms of officiating and its certainly helped them.

I can only think of the arguable one vs Utd which led to the Utd goal as any other decision against them.

The difference is mostly that they have finished their chances, and City have been wasteful.

I don’t think they are brilliant, I think they are playing knowing they can stretch the rules without punishment. Imagine being able to foul & handball & know you won’t be punished whilst knowing that your opponents can’t go near you without fear of being punished.

Terrence Trent will go away with England & think he’s a world beater but will get roasted cos he’ll get pulled up for the shit that gets ignored. If you don’t believe watch back Gary Neville in an England team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.