Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of related: the awkward moment when you're a Space fan who supports Everton and you see they're doing a gig in Qatar for the Club World Cup. Even though the bastards have been promising to do a world tour for ages and haven't.

(nearly) every fan forum I go on to have a Livarpool thread about how VAR is helping them. A lot talk about the complete media blackout of these decisions too.

If they win it this year I hope VAR is binned and never used again. LFC can have the trophy it will mean nothing.

It's obvious to everyone who isn't a Liverpool fan.

Without the decisions they would still be ahead of us in the table by 2 points.
tbf, not all the marginal decision in their favour have been manifestly wrong. It’s the number and trend thereto that is most concerning and noteworthy, more than the fact that they are all outlandish. Only a few fall into that category. As you’ll know, I'm not as quick to assume nefarious motives as you, but there’s something seriously questionable going on. Anyone who dismisses out of hand the possibility of this season being managed, needs to lay off the magic beans.

No, Everton deserve all the slagging we get. Richarlison is one of the better ones. He actually gives a shit. Sigurdsson may as well have been replaced by a plank of wood last night though.

Cahill's been suggested as Moyes' assistant despite being a complete noob. But our fans will eat it up with a spoon because something something passion.
That's a bit harsh - really liked him as a player (barring his excellent return against us) and comes across well.

Granted none of the above has any bearing on whether he can actually coach or not..........

tbf, not all the marginal decision in their favour have been manifestly wrong. It’s the number and trend thereto that is most concerning and noteworthy, more than the fact that they are all outlandish. Only a few fall into that category. As you’ll know, I'm not as quick to assume nefarious motives as you, but there’s something seriously questionable going on. Anyone who dismisses out of hand the possibility of this season being managed, needs to lay off the magic beans.

That's broadly my opinion. Some of the 40-60s may be different to the onfield ref.

It's things like the van Dijk push on Wednesday, and Mane's push on Sterling which just look inexplicable when VAR can see them clear as day.

That's broadly my opinion. Some of the 40-60s may be different to the onfield ref.

It's things like the van Dijk push on Wednesday, and Mane's push on Sterling which just look inexplicable when VAR can see them clear as day.
VAR did see them though, that's the whole point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.