Marathon Bet confirmed as new training kit partner

It would be good for politics and optics if it's not an Abu Dhabi sponsor. The timing however, is suspiciously close to us getting the supposed all clear on the FFP investigations and Ceferin visiting.

Could be related to Silver Lake though.

Good news for the bottom line whoever it is, but announcing a 'mega' AD sponsor just as we're getting cleared of FFP investigations to do with inflating sponsorships is kind of poking the bear a bit, and will mean Pep and co having to deal with a lot of extra shit.
I'm failing to see the link between this and getting the all clear from UEFA? Are you saying it is definitely an AD sponsor because of the timing?

Might be wrong but with Amazon now entering the world of football streaming, I highly doubt they would formalise an alliance with one of the Premier League clubs that they are supposed to be impartially covering. Could you imagine the outcry if Sky were Liverpool’s shirt sponsor? (They might as well be, but I think you see my point!)
Emerates...FA Cup...Arsenal.

Yes I agree with you.

It would be good for politics and optics if it's not an Abu Dhabi sponsor. The timing however, is suspiciously close to us getting the supposed all clear on the FFP investigations and Ceferin visiting.

Could be related to Silver Lake though.

Good news for the bottom line whoever it is, but announcing a 'mega' AD sponsor just as we're getting cleared of FFP investigations to do with inflating sponsorships is kind of poking the bear a bit, and will mean Pep and co having to deal with a lot of extra shit.

Timing issue probably due to lack of match sharpness ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.