ARIS fans

what's wrong with that? It was a penalty.

Hope my poor English help me to that i will saying my friend.
You saying that is a penalty.
To my screen and i hope you did not argue with that
first Aris player hit the ball away and then the foot of Aek player.
Is that a penalty ??? Really ???
How then our player or any player can stop his foot after in a case like that ???
He is not a car for push the brakes and stop.

not sure who touches the ball there, aek or aris player, it loks to me it's aek one as only his leg movement is in line where ball goes, but even if it is aris, it's still dangerous play, studs up, stands on his leg, penalty imo

not sure who touches the ball there, aek or aris player, it loks to me it's aek one as only his leg movement is in line where ball goes, but even if it is aris, it's still dangerous play, studs up, stands on his leg, penalty imo

Stop the video in 4 minutes and 9 seconds and tell me who is first on ball.
Is obvious is our player but you did not answer me.How she can stop his foot any player in that case my friend?
If football rules says after we hit the ball away we have a contact with a player is penalty then in any game we must have
6-7 penalties at least.

Stop the video in 4 minutes and 9 seconds and tell me who is first on ball.
Is obvious is our player but you did not answer me.How she can stop his foot any player in that case my friend?
If football rules says after we hit the ball away we have a contact with a player is penalty then in any game we must have
6-7 penalties at least.

He might have caught some of the ball (slightly as other player definitely touches the ball too) but tackle is still dangerous one with studs up. He doesn't have control of his body, in one moment is up in the air with both legs and then goes with studs on opponents leg. Nowadays, that often finishes even with red card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.