Can Leicester City win the title again ?

I'm not sure that Arsenal is a great job. Not a great fan base with the stadium being half empty for lots of games and ownership who are more interested in the money than actually winning anything. At Leicester he is privy to the inner circle and part of the decision making process, maybe a big fish in a little pond but it will look good on his CV. The inevitable failure at Arsenal would hamper his ambitions greatly.
Arsenal have a great fan base, they have suffered for years, IF the owners invested which I believe they now realise they have to do, Arsenal have the potential to be a major force.
The only jobs suitable for Rodgers in England are us or Arsenal.

Arsenal have a great fan base, they have suffered for years, IF the owners invested which I believe they now realise they have to do, Arsenal have the potential to be a major force.
The only jobs suitable for Rodgers in England are us or Arsenal.
Personally I see Arsenal as an opportunity to fail. I don't believe Kroenke looks to far past the money & as long as he has Champions League he is happy.
Leicester is the perfect job for Rodgers in that top four will be considered a huge success & the club will allow him input as to the players that are bought. Two years of top four and he can pick his next club.

They are a club in decline trophies and performance wise. But still got a huge fan base

Personally I see Arsenal as an opportunity to fail. I don't believe Kroenke looks to far past the money & as long as he has Champions League he is happy.
Leicester is the perfect job for Rodgers in that top four will be considered a huge success & the club will allow him input as to the players that are bought. Two years of top four and he can pick his next club.
Exactly thats why he will thow money at a new manager to get into the top 4, the present Arsenal are far away from that.

Rodgers has got far greater ambitions than Leicester, I can see him going to Spain/ Italy later into his career.

I think he would love to manage Arsenal , us or the Rags. But I can't see the Rags going for him with the Liverpool connection.

I tend to agree

Yes i believe they can win it. If they keep grinding out wins, Vardy keeps fit and dippers start having a dip in results.

They are a club in decline trophies and performance wise. But still got a huge fan base
How long will the huge fan base last if they can't make top six two years in a row.
Villa, Leeds & Sunderland think they are big clubs but let's be honest, football is a results based business !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.