Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit harsh - really liked him as a player (barring his excellent return against us) and comes across well.

Granted none of the above has any bearing on whether he can actually coach or not..........
Oh yeah, he was great as a player but it doesn't mean he'll be a good coach. Pep is one of the rare managers who was also great as a player, as is Zidane.

That's broadly my opinion. Some of the 40-60s may be different to the onfield ref.

It's things like the van Dijk push on Wednesday, and Mane's push on Sterling which just look inexplicable when VAR can see them clear as day.
They were among the most egregious, especially the van Dijk foul the other night. Outrageous (non) decision.

tbf, not all the marginal decision in their favour have been manifestly wrong. It’s the number and trend thereto that is most concerning and noteworthy, more than the fact that they are all outlandish. Only a few fall into that category. As you’ll know, I'm not as quick to assume nefarious motives as you, but there’s something seriously questionable going on. Anyone who dismisses out of hand the possibility of this season being managed, needs to lay off the magic beans.

I’ve heard it evens itself up so nothing to worry about.

Their fans are absolutely loving it aswell. Considering how much they cried about Ramos i'm surprised. Or is this different?

but this is “Bantz” its very different to the Ramos attack. It’s like 10k people lining a street to brick a coach compared to a few drunk footballers singing a song on a plane after winning the title. One is Bantz & the other is way beyond the line, interesting how they come to their conclusion.

Its not that the Dippers are getting VAR decisions they are not even being considered , the Salah goal in the 1-3 was marginal at least , there was no review whatsoever , it was a tight call and depending on when you freeze frame the action of Robertsons delivery possibly offside. The Premier league 100% want the Dippers to win the title , its good for the brand to have 500m plastic fans round the world tuning in to the "great nights under the lights" at Klanfield . They are a cliche football club and nearly every stupid cu*nt who can buy a snide Dipper shirt are falling for it , lets see where they are when Klippety has buggered off and FSG have raped their profits , it will be another 13 year wait for a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.