Post Match Thread - United (h)

If people think we can win CL playing like that against a team that’s not even in it...

De Bruyne had probably one of his worst games in this shirt. He had his head up his ass today. They all looked so tired and slow. Unbelievable performance. We need to invest heavily at a proper defense. Only Cancelo, Walker and Laporte are good enough.

Beaten at home for the 2nd time by a poor , middle of the table side, not good enough

Our passing has gone to shite.
Our game has gone pedestrian.
The movement in the box has gone.
We can’t defend collectively and have too many players that don’t seem to have a defensive instinct.
We win balls only for the next player to have a brain fart and give it back immediately which catches us out of position repeatedly.
We are lacking real speed both in thought and physically.

They wanted it more and had a good gameplan.
With all of the shite above going on, we played into their hands.

What can you say. They deserved the 3 points, even without VAR.

Said yonks ago that we’d be 15 points behind at the turn of the year. I’ll hold my hands up to being wrong, we’re even worse than I thought. Looks like being 18 points now, with 2 more draws before the new year.

We need to go back to the drawing board in the summer. Ship out the players that have lost their drive, regardless of their name. And recruit well. We’ll be back in a year or two hopefully, but it’s not going to be pleasant until then.

Title been over for a month . We all know that we are not at the races this season . This team will have to be broken up and rebuilt as one or two signings will not do . Pep is too stubborn in keeping ferdy in defence when it’s obvious it isn’t working .john stones is a mid table premiership player and the only good thing about him is that he is home grown . Rodri will be quality but needs at least a season. B Silva has struggled all season and especially since that tweet about mendy . Cannot believe or understand why we are not bringing in players in jan as anyone who is left back is better than what we have .we definitely need a world class finisher in the summer aswell Write this season off and we will come back stronger next season

Who even cares?

I fucking care

Poor poor performance tactically . -loads of people pre match ssaid where we could potentially lose it and so it proved....together with some very poor individual performces (KDB both Silvas Jesus, Angelino ) -

We are vulnerable against teams with pacey forwards (utd did what liverpool do to us)....its part of Peps set up that leaves us vulnerable. In his first year he said he needed players good/perfect in one on ones - this applies to the defenders as well....Stones Angelno (and their replacements) are really poor in that sense....Walker was the only one of the back 4 today that did well. (Its hard to criticise Ferna playing out of position)

Jesus - flatters to decieve again! Is he really good enough to replace Kun - I dont think he has the balls to be honest.

KDB is havign a very average season. - i think positinally Pep has change something and I think it lessesns his affect on the game.....

Our left back position is a huge issue - Angelino (and MEndy) are not premiership quality by any stretch of the imagination.

D. Silva is winding down - he aint helped by teh forward options infront of him making poor runs or not making them but he is struggling

B. Silva - shoadow of himself

We are in a fight for top 4 (thankfully chelsea also lost) - we aint catching Leicester never mind liverpool

Very poor today, they could have had 6.

Never seen a player dive as much as James.

One positive: Kyle Walker. The current locker room leader.

What a strange season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.