Post Match Thread - United (h)

Might be wrong, but Mendy looks better to me than Angelino. Hard to say indeed but Angelino was very poor today.

Laporte injury was a disaster, but Sane if not injured would have left anyway.

John Stones is John Stones, a sick note and MIA when required.

To not bring in a least 1 CB this summer was criminal negligence.

That last sentence is the very foundation of our problems this season.

Not only did we lose a great CB we also lost our leader and hard nut.

It was a tremendous risk to take and its exploded in our faces.

Laporte injury was a disaster, but Sane if not injured would have left anyway.

John Stones is John Stones, a sick note and MIA when required.

To not bring in a least 1 CB this summer was criminal negligence.

Fully agree with everything

IF sane was fit howver he would at least give us an option

I love the guy, he is a legend, but his has gone at the highest level, should no longer be 1st choice
He needs to be managed better but it’s a cop out to pull him when he was the least of our problems today.

With Khaldoon at the helm? At worst this season is a blip. That's just the league anyway.

I feel it's deeper than that. I think of D. Silva leaving, Fern leaving, Sergio closer to the end, Kevin losing pace after two tough seasons, Sterling losing the David's link-up options, Bernardo not as productive as last season, the issues with the left back and centre backs, and so on. It just feels like there is a need for a major rebuild.

They wanted it more and mirrored what Chelsea did, quick transitions in triangles around our slow midfield.

I thought Rodri was again excellent but he needs runners and certainly not Dave in the same engine room.

As for Angelino, I'll say it again, whoever suggested he was worth bringing back must have been pissed. What a shocking player on so many levels.

Also time for Stones to leave, unreliable, both in terms of fitness and his lack of aggression.
Rodri is a class act, and considering his age and no experience of the English Premier and introduced into a struggling team has been outstanding.

Just a thought, why not play Walker at centre half and Cancelo at right back. At least it would give us pace at the back and allow the best right back in Italy for the last 2 years a chance.

I feel it's deeper than that. I think of D. Silva leaving, Fern leaving, Sergio closer to the end, Kevin losing pace after two tough seasons, Sterling losing the David's link-up options, Bernardo not as productive as last season, the issues with the left back and centre backs, and so on. It just feels like there is a need for a major rebuild.

It certainly feels that way to me too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.