Post Match Thread - United (h)

Can’t agree. I know the club will disagree but I’d take the FA Cup and 5th over 4th any day of the week.

Also, top 4 and the CL represents an outstanding season IMO. Top 4 and the FA Cup represents a good season.
We need too 4 to attract the he top players . They ain’t coming here to play in The domestic cups

Shower of shit transfer policy with a CEO boasting about how we haven't paid the top fee in any position.

Agree apart from Rodri.

The guy is class, a wonderful signing.
100% agree thought Rodri was the best player today. The issue is two fold. 1. Lack of movement off the ball - I have never seen a Pep team stand and watch the game going on as much as us recently. And, 2. Our left back is such a key position for us - we saw it when Kolarov played - good player that he is, he was not mobile and dynamic enough as his strength was pinging 50 yard passes rather than receiving the ball in tight spots and moving it quickly on. I was hoping Mendy would be the solution but we have to hope Zinchenko is back soon for a real go at winning the CL. Rodri is a class footballer and still young I will only judge him when we have a team that is akin to the last 2 years - flying and everyone is fit.

All concerned seem to have forgotten now they are a bit shit, this is a cup final for the rags. They got 100% out of the players they put out, we looked about 70% of our best. Two magnificent seasons of fatigue plus injuries, advancing age of the squad, and a loss of hunger perhaps to blame.
I'll properly piss my sides if the dippers bottle it from this position

KDM is a genuine worry for me, not the same player for us anymore, why?
Think everyone is being harsh on Kev, he has had no help in midfield, really feel he is overplaying David Silva and he is running out of legs. Need Foden to lighten the load with speed and running. Rest Kev now and then, his vision and passing is going to be important in champions league now, think we could try Bernadi in middle and foden with him to shake the midfield up a bit and give our senior players a mental break, ready for the cups, which are our only hope now. I agree with most in hear that to ignore the need for a forceful cb has been a massive mistake and not ferna’s Fault, in games like this we need a Bonnie yo rally us round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.