Post Match Thread - United (h)

Well that was utter dogshit.

Where to start?

Stones - said in the week he’s done, get him out. Shite.
Angelino - fuck me, appalling.
Dave Silva - will always love him, club legend, but shouldn’t be starting games any more, how did he play 90?
Kev - just lost his fitness and with Dave in the side, and Rodders, it makes our midfield far too slow.
Raz - crap, same as he has been for most of the season, why wasn’t he switched to play on the right?
Bernie - just not having a good season.
Jesus - you get your one big chance, got to take it.

Pep - boring, boring, predictable subs. All 3 of them were wrong, imo.

I feel the need for a full rebuild is so great now that that the club will seek to clarify Pep’s intentions this summer. If he doesn’t extend this summer he won’t at all, is my opinion. Then the board need to decide on the handover and whether the targeted manager’s philosophy is in line with Pep’s. If it isn’t, I doubt they will give Pep as much money as we need. Funds would be held back for the new guy who would want different players. Without long-term commitment from Pep, I don’t think we return to the top next season as we won’t invest enough. So sign on the dotted line Pep, and let’s get the rebuild started!

I wonder what Bayern, Juventus, Real, Barca, Liverpool will do to us when we face them in CL quarter finals. We might get a shit draw alredy in 1/8 finals.

We really need to be in CL longer as being out of it in March aleady and sitting with like 20 points behind in PL that doesnt look good. We had similar in Peps first season ehich was explained like a transition season by Khaldoon in end of year interview, and how we indentify which players to go forward etc.

Where the fuck is Cancelo we gave a decent but limited Danilo away and money on top for him to challenge Walker but he is just not pllaying. Seems just a back up to Walker? Did we need a more expensive backup instead of Danilo? It was hardly a crucial change by the looks of it while we had glaring problem in CB and maybe a cheaper tall striker for all the crosses we seems to use these days.

Sheffield United, Palace and wolves have conceded less than us this season. Injuries or no injuries that is pathetic. Time. For. A. Change!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.