Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Prolonged fight in SS3 1st half, spilled over numerous seats, into kids, totally out of control, at least 3 minutes before any stewards. Amazed nobody was badly hurt

I’m in 316 and lads from the row in front of me couldn’t get up there quick enough when it clearly had nothing to do with them. I don’t get the mentality at all. This lad came alive at the prospect of putting the boot into someone.

Thanks mate - makes you not want to come - first match 1974 and the pillock tells me I ain’t allowed an opinion because I’m not here every week - got riled because I suggested Dave should be hooked and replaced by Foden - how dare I !!!!
JCL

What gets me is this “who’s a bigger blue” nonsense - I was stood at Shrewsbury away on a wet Wednesday night before the scrote was even born...

I know mate it's bollocks. I absolutely detest wankers like these. The make my skin crawl.

Guaranteed to be shit houses outside of the protection of the stadium and their mates.
I'm sure and certain every team has them but as I don't go to other teams games I can't comment. I will say though that we have a fair share of utter scum following us.

I’m in 316 and lads from the row in front of me couldn’t get up there quick enough when it clearly had nothing to do with them. I don’t get the mentality at all. This lad came alive at the prospect of putting the boot into someone.

I'm also in 316 and loads were too busy watching that than the match. Some idiot was going berserk on the concourse after the final.whistle trying to have a go at another Blue.

Pathetic.

Our fanbase does include our fair share of fuckwits. I remember seeing some of them in action at the Wigan final. Their mothers must be so proud of them. Anyhow, sorry to hear about your experience tonight fella. Hopefully, your lass will get over it.
I saw 3 fights at that Wigan game, one was a sneaky punch from behind in front of the guys children. Some real scrotes follow us, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.