Ban Them For Life

Really. You’ve never seen the shithead element in our fanbase??. There’s been plenty of games with constant abuse and lots of fighting outside the ground/in town. I’d say it’s pretty common, especially in derby games

No, I mean the racist shit. But having said that, my experience at a dozen matches out there has always been extremely positive.

An underused word , I love , Gormless, another great word .

I use Oaf loads... unfortunately plenty of opportunities of its use present themselves particularly in football where fans and their behaviour are concerned.

That said tonight absolute thunder c**t feels more appropriate.

America has a huge problem with racism. I live in America in the south. The biggest problem America has with racism is that they have redefined the word. So if you don't like someone of color, you're a racist. That is actually a bigot not a racist. So the word "racist" has been butchered because of the impact of the the word. A racist is someone that believes his or her race is superior to another. Almost every time the word racist is used, it is used incorrectly but Americans love the theater.

Some idiots chanting Munich chants walking back up to Piccadilly.
Shameful.

Oh right. Racism is very rare at city matches to be fair. I never actually seen or heard any

I got into a bit of a snip with some Villa fans a few years ago when I was coming back from a match, but it was just words and a couple of kids playing hard man. Nothing came of it.

I will say if you did that monkey shit in the US at a some game (esp where there is no line between home and away fans in effectively any sport), you'd likely get the living snot kicked out of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.