Ban Them For Life

Next four home games

Leicester 5-30pm
Sheff Utd 6-00pm
Everton 5-30pm
Port Vale 5-30pm

Should be fun...
17:30 is by far the best kick off time. I love going on the piss all day and it’s a shame responsible drinkers who have a great day out have to be associated with dullards like this.

In the pub for the 12:30 game, head to the Etihad around 16:20, watch the game, back to the pub... top days!

99% of us can handle this without turning into idiots.

Nah mate, derby day was the catalyst.
Yeah, I doubt this will be repeated at any of those fixtures. It was a toxic mix of United at home at 5.30pm on a Saturday. It was always a risky combination and I’m surprised GMP allowed it.

Beer and drugs.

and over reaction! I'm sure the guy has friends or acquaintances that are not white caucasian! Well did have! Someone earlier in the thread said social media doesn't over react things? yes it does!

Tbh this has taken the gloss off a superb win from our 'noisy neighbours' they had a brilliant game plan and executed it perfectly. Let's not try find someone to vent at.

Again can we please sign Rashford?

In all honesty in case I`ve missed it,I aint seen one so far on this thread.But then again I havn`t read every page yet.Surely no one is ??
Mods have been busy mate - seen a few defending it as “inconclusive” and one accused me of needing glasses - as I say all hooked by the mods...

Sounds daft I know but sometimes things aren’t what they look. If it is monkey chants then it’s abhorrent and he deserves to be nowhere near our club ever again and have nothing to do with it.

Maybe it’s just because I can’t fathom why he would do that, with our many black players and fans. I’ve never ever seen any racism, especially on that level at City. In this day and age of Twitter anything can be taken out of context. He wasn’t even looking at Fred.
He was looking at Lingard I think. Regardless, it seems fairly clear from the footage what he was doing. I can’t think of any other legitimate reason why he was doing those gestures, and don’t think it looks great when people are seeking excuses on his behalf.

He was looking at Lingard I think. Regardless, it seems fairly clear from the footage what he was doing. I can’t think of any other legitimate reason why he was doing those gestures, and don’t think it looks great when people are seeking excuses on his behalf.

I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for him Ric, he is a nob head however what he did I'm 99% sure he didn't mean what he did and did it in the heat of the hate moment.

People do silly things they regret in the heat of the moment. I'm sure he will be dealt with and severely by the way it's gone on.

I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for him Ric, he is a nob head however what he did I'm 99% sure he didn't mean what he did and did it in the heat of the hate moment.

I don't think he meant to get caught on camera.

To do that, regardless of how heated a moment, means he is a pathetic racist and deserves everything coming to him.

People do silly things they regret in the heat of the moment. I'm sure he will be dealt with and severely by the way it's gone on.

I’m never racist in the heat of the moment.

His Facebook account also apparently has questionable stuff on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.