Ban Them For Life

Up in ss3 two cavemen shouting f off munichs all the 1st half. Started again 2nd half but people were peed off with them by now and it started to get nasty. I know the atmosphere has become sterilised lately, but i don't want to return the days of these neanderthals.

I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for him Ric, he is a nob head however what he did I'm 99% sure he didn't mean what he did and did it in the heat of the hate moment.

People do silly things they regret in the heat of the moment. I'm sure he will be dealt with and severely by the way it's gone on.
Tbh, I don’t care if it was “heat of the moment” or whatever. If it even crosses your mind to do monkey impressions at a black player then you’re an absolute **** and deserve everything you’ll get.

I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for him Ric, he is a nob head however what he did I'm 99% sure he didn't mean what he did and did it in the heat of the hate moment.

People do silly things they regret in the heat of the moment. I'm sure he will be dealt with and severely by the way it's gone on.
You’re making excuses yourself.

How can you be 99% sure he didn’t meant it?

I get your point that people make mistakes. I’ve done things in anger myself that I regret but that’s because there’s a part of me that couldn’t control that anger in that moment, he couldn’t control his racism in that moment. Which makes him fucking racist still. Yeah he probably regrets it now... mainly because he’ll have to deal with the fallout.

I think we’re deluding ourselves a bit here. The moronic behaviour throwing things on the pitch and the Munich stuff has never really gone away from a section of our support. The dickhead doing the monkey stuff should be treated in isolation though. I’ve genuinely never seen a City fan do that before.
I thought we'd all moved away from the Munich shit
He has on twitter.
He has , and his life will not be the same again .

Why do you start with "I dont think anyone is going to make excuses for him" and then make a bunch of shitty excuses?

Tbh, I don’t care if it was “heat of the moment” or whatever. If it even crosses your mind to do monkey impressions at a black player then you’re an absolute **** and deserve everything you’ll get.

We all act differently Richard, some of us are more educated than others.

Go work for the newspapers? as they all will be reading this you dramatic toss pot.

You're making excuses for him.

"He didnt mean it" (how the fuck do you know?)

"Heat of the moment"

"Some people are more educated"

"In sure the guy has non-white acquaintances/friends"

"Social media is just overreacting"

All you are doing is making a series of shit excuses for the prick and prefacing them with "not to make excuses but..." doesnt change that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.