Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
complete liability.
We may need to replace certain players, but this one along with a few others needs to go.

Nothing from yesterday's game should have made you to think so. He was pretty good when he came and scored a goal on top of that. He is much better than Stones and I'd take his occasional bollocks dropping over Stones nothingness every day of the week.

Nothing from yesterday's game should have made you to think so. He was pretty good when he came and scored a goal on top of that. He is much better than Stones and I'd take his occasional bollocks dropping over Stones nothingness every day of the week.

What has my opinion got to do with yesterdays game ?.

Hes simply not good enough, gets easily found out at the highest level against better players.,, but our fan-base will choose to blame Var or something else instead

What has my opinion got to do with yesterdays game ?.

Hes simply not good enough, gets easily found out at the highest level against better players.,, but our fan-base will choose to blame Var or something else instead

We won't sign two CBs and if I'd get rid of one, it would be Stones. Otamendi is better than him and he is always available, unlike Stones who can't play 5 games without getting himself injured, he is finished as potential top CB.

He's a square peg for a square hole surely that's better than losing FERNO from the position he is the world's best at.
COME ON PEP PUT FERNO back where he belongs m.
C.T.I.D

Both if you ask me.
World class Mid and attack , mid-table defence .
Neither have leadership qualities.

I'd generally agree as Otamendi is not youngster, but we won't buy two top defenders, at least not in less than 2 years.

great reaction to scoring the goal and so nearly scored from a diving header , he showed more passion and commitment in 15 minutes than Stones did all the game , his legs might have gone , hence the reason he dives into challenges , but he has made a massive contribution to our success , he will leave our club with his head held high.

Never been his biggest fan, but he was the only one who look bothered last night.
This. I couldn't quite believe my ears when someone sat infront of me yesterday actually had a go at him when he took down Shaw or whoever the fuck it was near their corner. Otamendi came on and played like it was a Derby.

I think Stones thought he was down at 5 a side with his mates Rashy, JLingz and fucking Tony Martial with how much respect he gave them. Zaba and Kompany would have tore him a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.