When strange coincidences occur

Was 3 weeks into backpacking in Europe on my own and had dumped my tent in a campsite in a small town called Menton on the Italian border. I had hitched there and was very tired so thought about turning in for the night. Decided to walk down the hill into town in the darkness and came across a bloke lying half in a bush chucking up.

It was my best mates little brother.

In the days before mobile phones he had, on a whim, heard what I was doing and thought, I know, I'll go and join him.

He had no idea where I was but went to Menton because it seemed a place I'd visit.

Earlier this month we were in Corralejo, went in a bar to find the waitress used to live 100 yards from our house, didn't know her but her brother still lives around the corner from us.

I went to Ibiza with my mate in the early 90s. Whilst clubbing we lost each other. Rather than go back to hotel I decided to carry on drinking and pull. A couple of hours later I met a girl from Nottingham and we walked to the beach to have some fun. When we arrived at the beach I found my pal who had also pulled. The strange thing was that the girls we had met were sisters!

I went to Ibiza with my mate in the early 90s. Whilst clubbing we lost each other. Rather than go back to hotel I decided to carry on drinking and pull. A couple of hours later I met a girl from Nottingham and we walked to the beach to have some fun. When we arrived at the beach I found my pal who had also pulled. The strange thing was that the girls we had met were sisters!
The Beach...
Carl Griffiths and New Order ; )

I farted violently one day,and a while later I found a strange substance in my undercackers,have to idea what it was but there was a bit of a whiff about it,beat that you bastards.

My Aunt was on a driving tour around Scotland. She went in a kilt shop and the woman behind the counter greeted her as if she was somebody else. My Aunt bought some tartan and the woman said I thought you were my friend when you came in as you look exactly like her. The friends surname was Innis and the tartan my Aunt bought was the Innis tartan.

I was on a bus and reached out to press the bell, but the woman in front of me beat me to it. Then two amazing coincidences occured. First that woman and I got off at the same stop AND she was a complete stranger. What are the chances?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.