Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Poor judgement? Are you for real... the twat along with loads of others in other sections of the ground, was knowingly in with the home fans, giving it the big one, jumping about taunting blues.
You don't do it, if you do, expect a kicking, exactly like him and a few others got as well.
If Leeds get promoted, go in there end next season and when we score, jump up and shout have that you yorkshire twats... in your world you will be alright but I know and everyone else knows, you won't last 30 seconds

Read my reply, I was addressing the adults on the forum.

The chap assaulted in 317 has been a blue for 50 years, he has posted on Facebook, that he left hospital at 2am. I can honestly say it was the most vicious attack I have ever seen in over 40 years of watching City. Hope the perpetrator is sentenced to time inside.

I knew it was going to kick off more than usual by the hordes chucking stuff up their beak in Mary D's 2 hours before kickoff.

Blues fighting with, and/or having huge rows with other Blues in 114/115 in the last 20 minutes, and plenty of wankers chucking coins over into the united fans section upon the final whistle. Some of whom may have wandered over from 116 or further.

Nasty atmospheres I don't mind, it can help drive the team on, but I've rarely in the last 20 years seen it as bad as yesterday.

The Everton game in the cup was similar but blue on blue was worst I’ve seen for years other than every time we go to Wembley. Similar reason. Booze/drugs.

In 318 we had an incident of racism. Two lads arguing over a seat on row C. As the black fella walked away the other man said “f**k off black c**t” first time I’ve ever seen racism in the ground.
Then second half there was a brawl in 316

Yeah I saw that. That fella who said it almost got lynched after. He needs identifying if he is a regular. If he is I’m sure some people will report him. Totally out of order.

What happened to him mate?

A prolonged battering that spilt over rows of seats and ultimately into block 316, it was awful to watch, kids crying, and no reasoning was going to end it. Took what seemed an age for the cavalry to arrive.

A prolonged battering that spilt over rows of seats and ultimately into block 316, it was awful to watch, kids crying, and no reasoning was going to end it. Took what seemed an age for the cavalry to arrive.

How old was the twat who did it? It amazes me how many of the most aggressive ones are older. What a sad life. Hopefully they have footage and he gets arrested. the stewarding and police response in SS3 was a fucking joke yesterday.

Me too, his glasses were wrecked, he had lost his shoe, it's a game of football, nothing more, where does that level of hate and violence come from.
What caused it?

Been off this site all day so apologies if already discussed. Laying a patio is very therapeutic when handling defeat, lost the end of my rubber mallet quite a few times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.