Celeb jungle

Final tonite,the last 3 i thought it would be,all the big characters out,the public votes have been proper weird this year
The bookies had these 3 as favourites for ages .whyment has been odds on for over a week to win it. I backed him at 15/8 when he'd done his first trial.

The bookies had these 3 as favourites for ages .whyment has been odds on for over a week to win it. I backed him at 15/8 when he'd done his first trial.
I don't follow bookies,once,the 3 big characters were out i thought it might come down to the eastenders girl,can't see what andy has done to win it though

I don't follow bookies,once,the 3 big characters were out i thought it might come down to the eastenders girl,can't see what andy has done to win it though

Being himself will probably be enough to win it,no acting,proper northern lad even though he’s a rag

Bumped into him a few years back at airport and he was sound to be fair

I always assumed Roman would win based on loads of votes from teenage girls.
Teenage girls don't watch this, middle age people who have watched it for years watch it, Harry won last year, not exactly pleasing on eye.
Novelty has gone I'm afraid, could only name 2 of the celebrities and telling that nobody uttered the words in the title, dumbed down so nobody gets hurt so good pay if you can get the gig I guess

Teenage girls don't watch this, middle age people who have watched it for years watch it, Harry won last year, not exactly pleasing on eye.
Novelty has gone I'm afraid, could only name 2 of the celebrities and telling that nobody uttered the words in the title, dumbed down so nobody gets hurt so good pay if you can get the gig I guess
Didn't even have to keep a campfire going this year.it has been dumbed down and therefore no big fall outs.Takes something away from it really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.