Celeb jungle

It's fuckin' wank. So wank I'd rather watch ingrowing toenails than watch that utter shite.
how sad things are when the brainwashed Brithish public are dished up with this fucking rubbish and all the other crap like strictly come dancing and big Brother and they love it,its their highlight of the week

I'm a Celebrity is in danger of going down the same road as Big Brother. But from the other angle. Big Brother became unwatchable after they started filling the house solely with oddballs and weirdos purely to try to engineer conflict. I'm a Celeb has been full of nice, genuinely decent people for the past couple of years now and as a result the series has lost its edge and jeopardy.
Yeah wanted andy to refuse to eat the bush food and just sit there and eat all the real food.

how sad things are when the brainwashed Brithish public are dished up with this fucking rubbish and all the other crap like strictly come dancing and big Brother and they love it,its their highlight of the week

Love it when posters go on a thread just to post how shit something is haha Ive probably done it somewhere on bluemoon. ;))

It gets worse though, they watch the programme that discusses what they've just watched such as about how "brave" someone was (whilst getting paid thousands for it, mind). I watched a bit (I was waiting for Family Guy tbh) where Caitlin Jenner was having a shower and they (obviously) got two of the women to hold up a blanket or something to protect her modesty from the onlookers, the hosts went on about how brilliant this was that no-one had thought about this ever before. Why not just tell them not to point the fucking camera at her.

Perverts.

Love it when posters go on a thread just to post how shit something is haha Ive probably done it somewhere on bluemoon. ;))
Because watching some **** out of corrie eat a pigs testicle and then a crocodile's arsehole over a plate of choccy biscuits isn't something I would tune in to watch. The only reason I saw it was it was on TV in the pub.

Because watching some **** out of corrie eat a pigs testicle and then a crocodile's arsehole over a plate of choccy biscuits isn't something I would tune in to watch. The only reason I saw it was it was on TV in the pub.

With that post seems you love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.