Trouble at the derby in Block 131

What gets me is this “who’s a bigger blue” nonsense - I was stood at Shrewsbury away on a wet Wednesday night before the scrote was even born...

Does that mean a Blue in Mumbai who is saving up to come t the Etihad less of a Blue? Does it fuck ! Football is football City is our church/religion and I despair of people who somehow use football and worse still City to broadcast their nasty views.

A lesson I learned many years ago was that just because people wear the same "badge" whether it's your employer, race, religion or football club, doesn't mean that they're all sound people. Supporting City we have BAME people and racists, LGBT people and homophobes, Jews and antisemites, people who wouldn't hurt a fly and thugs, teetotallers and alcoholics, etc. In a 50,000 crowd there are 50,000 individuals each with their own views and issues. The fact they're all City fans doesn't change that. That why these things happen.

one thing you can’t change is the shame of it. This clubs roots for most of its history was in Moss Side. For fuck sake any blue who parked up near the curry mile and walked through the estate with the burnt out cars near Quick Save In the 80s and 90s learnt that there were people of all colours, religion etc following this club. If you are a blue how can you behave like that when Alex Williams, Shaun Goater the Wright Phillips brothers, Mica Richards and for fuck sake our most influential player in our history Yaya Toure turned out for this club. Shameful and hopefully he gets educated and punished that this is not how you behave in the near 2020s.

Last edited:
one thing you can’t change is the shame of it. This clubs routes for most of its history was in Moss Side. For fuck sake any blue who parked up near the curry mile and walked through the estate with the burnt out cars near Quick Save In the 80s and 90s learnt that there were people of all colours, religion etc following this club. If you are a blue how can you behave like that when Alex Williams, Shaun Goater the Wright Phillips brothers, Mica Richards and for fuck sake our most influential player in our history Yaya Toure turned out for this club. Shameful and hopefully he gets educated and punished that this is not how you behave in the near 2020s.
This makes perfect sense but there are plenty of football fans across the globe who will happily abuse black opponents even though their own teams have several black players. It makes no sense at all, yet it happens.

In twenty five years I’ve never raised my hands to another football fan. Never felt the need to. I watch Wales home and away. There’s never trouble.

That was proper moody on saturday just felt like a powder keg ready to go off. I missed the bit at the front of 318 because I nipped to the bogs but as I came out there was a group going mad at some fella who the steward had taken out and he was showing his season ticket off telling everyone he was city.

Got a bit rowdy at the back too, a few lads going mad at one lad stood at the back, I have no idea why or what happened, but it cracked me up when one decided to leave early and offer the lad a straightener outside only for the lad at the back to point at the pitch and say "I'm watching the game pal" I think some people lose track of what they are actually there for.

That was proper moody on saturday just felt like a powder keg ready to go off. I missed the bit at the front of 318 because I nipped to the bogs but as I came out there was a group going mad at some fella who the steward had taken out and he was showing his season ticket off telling everyone he was city.

Got a bit rowdy at the back too, a few lads going mad at one lad stood at the back, I have no idea why or what happened, but it cracked me up when one decided to leave early and offer the lad a straightener outside only for the lad at the back to point at the pitch and say "I'm watching the game pal" I think some people lose track of what they are actually there for.

Was a very sinister atmosphere Saturday

Worse I have seen for years, you could sense it prior to the game

The lad at the back did nothing but shout f off munich c... all through the 1st half . 1 lad decided he wasn't listening to it anymore and this triggered loads of others into showing him that it was unacceptable. He disappeared well before the end.

To the bell end who threw a punch at my brother and his family who justified it because “we aren’t there every week” - thanks a lot. My 16 year old daughter in tears because someone disagreed with me suggesting a couple of subs and chose to kick off - GET A LIFE

Just to add to my initial post - the same scumbag was freely using terms such as “Mun*ch” and “Bender” throughout the match (clearly the rainbow armband on Dave’s arm way over the cretin’s head) - the low life deserves a ban just for that sort of sh*t

Just to add to my initial post - the same scumbag was freely using terms such as “Mun*ch” and “Bender” throughout the match (clearly the rainbow armband on Dave’s arm way over the cretin’s head) - the low life deserves a ban just for that sort of sh*t
This behaviour is really pissing me off fella. We have got some real bad eggs following us who think it's OK to go to the match and ruin it for everyone around them. We can all take a bit of boisterous behaviour but some of it is way beyond that. The 17.30 ko didn't help but that is no excuse. It's even on the tram on the way, pillocks with beer bottles, dick heads getting on half pissed, shouting swearing and banging. They don't realise there's families, kids etc. travelling. It's starting to blight my experience at times. People need to know what the difference is between having a good time and being a complete tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.