Ban Them For Life

I’m pretty sure I read that he is a Manager for a large construction company. There are two issues with his actions as it pertains to his employment. Firstly, he has brought unwanted and unwelcome publicity to his company. People (including customers and suppliers) will ask “do I want to deal with a company that employs people like this ?” Secondly, he has colleagues and presumably some of these folks are not white Anglo-Saxon. Will they want to continue to work with a person like this ?

I don’t think his employer has any option but to fire him.
True. The employer has no option. I also have my own business and have a similar situation going on at the moment, it has nothing to do with racism but does involve stupid behaviour and a court case.

The employee has appealed the conviction but whether that’s upheld or not is irrelevant. The damage has already been done and the repercussions will be ongoing until there is either a resignation or dismissal. One way or another that’s happening this week.

Only trial by media so far. Many have already found him guilty. I'd like to see the video not just a snap shot that's very suggestive.
Ive just seen another snap on LBC radio website (ffs) a second after the lighter hit Fred. The crowd in that pic are just watching with Burke saying and doing nowt with his hands in pockets. Two old ladies to his right and the steward looking to his front. It doesnt show the arm movement. Lots of use of the words 'appeared to and allegedly'.
Rashford says he was not aware of abuse or even missiles yet Kick it Out say they were inundated with reports.

We shall have to see what emerges.

Never really understood taking the risk of a lifetime ban for throwing a lighter or plastic bottle that has a negligible chance of hurting anyone. Glass isn't picked up by a metal detector so, if you're that moronic then why not shove a newcy brown bottle down your kecks to get it into the ground, just in case something happens on the pitch that you're incapable of containing your base, animalistic stupidity about?

I’m glad the monkey gestures man has been identified on social media and has been suspended from work. He’s a fat prick who wore red at a derby whilst being a City fan. I don’t give 2 shits if what he did will be hard to prove at court as racist but from what I saw you’d have to be some sort of cock to say he’s done nothing wrong. He’s typical of the many big time bell ends who attend the games who are coked out of their eyeballs and to do that with your arms whilst seemingly making “ooh ooh ooh” noises with his mouth whilst looking at a black player makes him an utter stain of a bloke. Fuck him. City fan or not.

The idiot in question. Give him a lifetime ban, hopefully his employers have strong words and leave it at that. To suggest jail for that is ridiculous though, thousands more scummy types avoiding jail for more serious offences walking our streets right now.
They wouldn’t jail him for this anyway, the prisons are too crowded as it is.

I’m glad the monkey gestures man has been identified on social media and has been suspended from work. He’s a fat prick who wore red at a derby whilst being a City fan. I don’t give 2 shits if what he did will be hard to prove at court as racist but from what I saw you’d have to be some sort of cock to say he’s done nothing wrong. He’s typical of the many big time bell ends who attend the games who are coked out of their eyeballs and to do that with your arms whilst seemingly making “ooh ooh ooh” noises with his mouth whilst looking at a black player makes him an utter stain of a bloke. Fuck him. City fan or not.
From a criminal point of view unless there are witnesses (people stood near to him who have come forward) it will be hard to prove beyond all reasonable doubt-that said he will be banned, prob lose his job and all respect from his family and mates..made a stick for the club, so he can fuck off.

A **** of the first order no doubt, but if you take 55,000 random people you'd probably find the same percentage of ****s than we have in our fanbase.

Obviously, the holy grail is 0% but I think the fact that we have so few incidents, shows that the mechanisms are in place for dealing with them and those mechanisms are evolving all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.