Ban Them For Life

its the stupidity that gets me why on earth do that right in front of the cameras ( not condoning doing it anywhere by the way ) bringing all that he must of known would come to our club brain dead fucker,as if we need any more excuses for the media to have a pop, this muppet just gave it them, and throwing shit at them come on people insults are enough, did i see a carrot on the pitch who takes a fuckin carrot to a match.

This isn't an excuse but I felt cheated in that game. VAR is inflaming the crowd.

I've never thrown a punch or anything in 40 years of following football but twice this season I have seen trouble at City and each time VAR has been involved in the game.

1) Running fights outside the Etihad with Spurs after the last minute VAR decision this season. That was 100% a flashpoint caused by VAR.
2) Stuff getting thrown on the pitch at the weekend.

I can take getting beat. Used to if over many years as a City fan. However injustice, or the perception of injustice makes it worse. Looking back now I think it was a penalty but at the time it felt like City had once again been done over by VAR. This is not an excuse for throwing stuff, but I think it is part of the problem. City fans do feel that the game is cheating us at the moment. We've had Champions League games go against us, and big decisions against Liverpool, SPurs and Man Utd too.

Not too long ago Bellamy got twatted with a bottle when taking a corner at the Stretford end. It's not just City who have idiotic support. And I still remember Cantona wading in on a palace fan.

Absolutely marvellous that. He should have been knighted for it. The hobby chavtastic moron shit himself.

If
This did cross my mind when they were discussing the situation on the BBC this morning and everyone was condemning it as though it was fact when, if there are to be charges, it needs to follow the proper course. I wouldn't want an innocent man being accused of something he didn't do nor a guilty man getting away with something because he didn't get a fair hearing.

Like the Chelsea fan screaming Manc B@stard at Sterling ,never proved he said Black but the media ran with it anyway. not nice but not racist.Racism sells in this day and age and they are all over it whether it actually happened or not.This guy was abusing United played like thousands of others, I’ve said and done things I’m not proud of in big passionate games.

This did cross my mind when they were discussing the situation on the BBC this morning and everyone was condemning it as though it was fact when, if there are to be charges, it needs to follow the proper course. I wouldn't want an innocent man being accused of something he didn't do nor a guilty man getting away with something because he didn't get a fair hearing.

Even the wording on the GMP Twitter feed implies he’s definitely guilty - “showed a supporter making racial gestures” as opposed to “allegedly showed a supporter making racial gestures” - which I find very surprising:

Not too long ago Bellamy got twatted with a bottle when taking a corner at the Stretford end. It's not just City who have idiotic support.

...don't want to be pedantic, but it was at what was the scoreboard end... and remember a certain Howard Webb then telling Bellamy he wasn't allowed to take the corner as his presence was antagonising the out of towners there. Cue different corner taker, our team shape messed up, and the dregs going straight down the other end of the field and scoring.

Even the wording on the GMP Twitter feed implies he’s definitely guilty - “showed a supporter making racial gestures” as opposed to “allegedly showed a supporter making racial gestures” - which I find very surprising:

He has been bailed and released without charge pending further inquiries

Fcuk me, all the dipper fans in the office banging on how we should be banned ffs.
Didn't like it when i said if Liverpool got banned for their fans behaviour then there next game would be in 2085
No fans on the planet more vile than rags and dippers, their holier than thou attitude doesn't wash with me, City will investigate and act accordingly, unlike the other two shithouse clubs I've mentioned who would do the sum total of sweet fuck all..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.