Hugh Ferris

Conflict of employers!
This morning on BBC 5 Live he's the sports reporter and is questioning Pep's comments
He’s a fucking arsehole!

Joleon Lescott was asked stupid questions with a derogatory tone by him when interviewed once; both Stones and Zinchenko had the same this Summer; when we were all buzzing coming out of the ground after the late Southampton winner a few weeks ago, he got to City Sq and said (with a huge smile on his face) “welcome to City Square, I have to start with the incredible news of the 93rd minute Liverpool winner at Aston Villa, wow, incredible!”...

Fuck him off!

He’s a fucking arsehole!

Joleon Lescott was asked stupid questions with a derogatory tone by him when interviewed once; both Stones and Zinchenko had the same this Summer; when we were all buzzing coming out of the ground after the late Southampton winner a few weeks ago, he got to City Sq and said (with a huge smile on his face) “welcome to City Square, I have to start with the incredible news of the 93rd minute Liverpool winner at Aston Villa, wow, incredible!”...

Fuck him off!
should fuck them all off,who was the daft cow a few years back slagging Kolorov off on stage at City square with it beamed into the ground on the big screens whilst he was warming up?

The few left in the stands at half time should drown the smarmy fucker out with boos and whistles.
The suits at the club would soon get the message.

I’ve generally been neutral on Ferris - I ignore him at the ground but his performance at the City Centre Parade last summer was shocking. I felt embarrassed for him.

should fuck them all off,who was the daft cow a few years back slagging Kolorov off on stage at City square with it beamed into the ground on the big screens whilst he was warming up?
Is it that same one who was on BBC Radio Manchester pre-game on Saturday saying how it’s not even a rivalry with United anymore because we always win and they are well down the table from us regularly?

Fuck me love, wind your neck in, on live radio chatting pure shit that will always come back to bite you. She was made to look a fool on those comments.

And we don’t always win against them neither. In the last 11 derbies (all comps) it’s:
W4 D2 L5 F12 A14 GD-2

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.