Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

I once reported a guy sat a few rows in front of me for singing dead loud, "City....City"

Hurt my ears so i contacted supporter services and i got him banned for the rest of the season.

Fucks sake football isn't what it once was is it and its not just VAR that is fucking ruining football.

Why are peolple bothered about early leavers? People should mind their own business.
What someone decides to do is their own concern.
Of course some people genuinely need to go but the other day was a landmark game, the players are flat and not playing well and we were losing to that lot.

For the players to see the aisles queuing up in some areas of the ground to get out is one thing at 8-0 up against Watford but at 1-2 down against that lot when a defeat would not only mean a lost 3 points but also a loss to the Rags but worse still the landmark moment we lost our title, can’t be inspiring for them.

It’s just one of those things that obviously doesn’t bother many people but really bothers some others. There’s nowt wrong with being pissed off with it.

And in a game as serious as Saturday at 0-2 and 1-2 down people will not act in their normal way. Someone could go fucking mental at leavers in the ground and get home and think “fucking hell, I went well over the top there, don’t know why I did that!”

But it’s just emotions.

Got to admit I was cross with the people who were leaving early in 315 of the South Stand. 2-1 in a derby, for the love of God!

I loudly commented to my lad that they were 'cowards'. Feel bad now.

I once reported a guy sat a few rows in front of me for singing dead loud, "City....City"

Hurt my ears so i contacted supporter services and i got him banned for the rest of the season.

Fucks sake football isn't what it once was is it and its not just VAR that is fucking ruining football.

If that was a reference to my post then it wasn’t anything to do with someone supporting the team but some scum of the earth who seemed to be off his head screaming foul abuse at players whilst being in the FAMILY STAND surrounded by kids (including his own very young son).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.