Best Goal you have ever seen

roy.or.r

Having no work today, I have been watching best goals videos and I want to see what do the Blues here think about it.

The best goal I have ever seen live or on Youtube is the Bergkamp goal vs Argentina at 1998 WC. Here it is:

The technique was just unreal, not to mention the occasion. To control the ball from that height with that kind of speed and then immediately dribble was something I have never seen.
What's the best goal you have seen live or on videos?

Having no work today, I have been watching best goals videos and I want to see what do the Blues here think about it.

The best goal I have ever seen live or on Youtube is the Bergkamp goal vs Argentina at 1998 WC. Here it is:

The technique was just unreal, not to mention the occasion. To control the ball from that height with that kind of speed and then immediately dribble was something I have never seen.
What's the best goal you have seen live or on videos?

It was an absolute stroke of genius - can never be bored of that goal.

I can remember watching at home (would have been about 12 at the time)..........

Controversial one here would be when I got a ticket in the Oldham End when they played the rags in the fa cup semi at Maine Road in 94 I think it was. Andrei Kanchelskis picking the ball up in the right back position and cutting across the whole pitch taking on 4-5 players and then hitting it with his left foot right in top corner. Unbelievable goal and was a quality player in his time, too bad we got him when he was past it last season Joe Royle was in charge.

Happened to be in Germany when Grafite scored for Wolfsburg when they went on to win the league. Incredible run and backheel finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.