When strange coincidences occur

I was on a bus and reached out to press the bell, but the woman in front of me beat me to it. Then two amazing coincidences occured. First that woman and I got off at the same stop AND she was a complete stranger. What are the chances?
Wow.

I went to school with two girls who not only looked identical, but had the same surname and were the same age

I disconnected the battery on girlfriends renault migrane as the electric windows were playing up cudnt get them working properly. Anyway needed the pin for the radio, took me ages to find it buried in the manual. Turns out it was 1981 same as my phone unlock code. Whats the odds of that ? 1 in 9999 i suppose.

I disconnected the battery on girlfriends renault migrane as the electric windows were playing up cudnt get them working properly. Anyway needed the pin for the radio, took me ages to find it buried in the manual. Turns out it was 1981 same as my phone unlock code. Whats the odds of that ? 1 in 9999 i suppose.

That must've been a real headache for her ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.