Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

Aside from disabled, elderly and genuine reasons for leaving early, I am of the belief that people should stay and cheer on their team until the end through thick and thin, especially when it’s 2-1 or some other close score. A supporter is supposed to support by definition. If you are not going to support your team until the end then you’re a tosser in my opinion.

problem you've got with that is the average dickhead doesn't actually realise that they are in fact...a dickhead...it simply doesn't register & they think retarded behaviour is the norm......
Nail on the head. I don't care if the rest of the ground is full of them. However I take my young girl in the family stand and she's terrified of any violence or aggressive usually drunk men. There's idiots on here saying it's character building ffs.

Nail on the head. I don't care if the rest of the ground is full of them. However I take my young girl in the family stand and she's terrified of any violence or aggressive usually drunk men. There's idiots on here saying it's character building ffs.
Change seats? I know you shouldn't have to but it seems like the easiest way around the problem.

It’s weird how many (apparently) adults want to blame kids for their own failings at the ground. We’ve had numerous threads whining that the other 48,000 fans in the stadium aren’t able to create an atmosphere because a load of 6 year olds at one end don’t come to evening games in termtime.

Now we have adults sat in the other three stands that empty equally quickly whining that parents taking kids home or being not particularly happy their 5 year olds are being screamed at by middle aged fat men are ruining the game and to blame for the players not turning the derby around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.