Skechers shoes.

I got my first pair of RM Williams Boots in Oz about 12 years ago. On my second pair now and wouldn't be without them. Look good and very comfortable.
They are braw.

'kinell mate, you are only shy of a few metal strips and you've got an excellent pair of calipers there.
I got my first pair of RM Williams Boots in Oz about 12 years ago. On my second pair now and wouldn't be without them. Look good and very comfortable.
They are braw.

Where's the humour gone in this place? It's a fucking sad day when only K7 brings a smile. ;)

Adidas samba for me and the more retro looking the better, some cheeky young relative of mine asked if I should start wearing clothes that suited my age instead of dressing trendy in Lee jeans and t shirts, made me think about bringing the brown and orange tank-tops out of mothballs just for the hell of it.

Not sure how to post pics on here since Tinypic died, but they're actually quite nice and I will wear them shamelessly....
I recently bought some trendy looking Under Armour HOVR trainers and I almost need a bloody shoehorn to get them on. Not worn them since last week. Much prefer my suede Sketchers boots. Comfiest pair of boots I've ever worn. Not to arsed about brands as I get older. You wear your Sketchers mate. Would you like me to lend you a pair of tweezers for ear and nasil hair? Not for use on anal hair though: /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.