Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't sign two CBs and if I'd get rid of one, it would be Stones. Otamendi is better than him and he is always available, unlike Stones who can't play 5 games without getting himself injured, he is finished as potential top CB.
stones is younger and has the homegrown advantage so he'll probably stay and we'll constantly be told that because he had a purple patch two years ago hes world class and is actually a good centre back.

stones is younger and has the homegrown advantage so he'll probably stay and we'll constantly be told that because he had a purple patch two years ago hes world class and is actually a good centre back.

yep, being homegrown is huge advantage for him.

I would be playing Nico all the time now. He's got his flaws, but I think we need his attitude as much as anything.

I would be playing Nico all the time now. He's got his flaws, but I think we need his attitude as much as anything.
im sure you'll think differently when he makes his usual mistakes. I think we should just play garcia with fenandinho tbh.

im sure you'll think differently when he makes his usual mistakes. I think we should just play garcia with fenandinho tbh.

We don't have a choice between Nico and someone who wont make mistakes though.

It's Nico's mistakes or Stones' mistakes or Garcia who will make mistakes because he's a kid.

The realistic choice is Nico or Stones, and I think Nico is better.

Fernandinho makes mistakes, everyone does. Otamendi at least look like he cares during games and puts himself around on the pitch. Stones is sleep walking through this season.

Garcia should get game time, 90mins tomorrow and next Wednesday but Otamendi in for the weekend imo.

Fernandinho makes mistakes, everyone does. Otamendi at least look like he cares during games and puts himself around on the pitch. Stones is sleep walking through this season.

Garcia should get game time, 90mins tomorrow and next Wednesday but Otamendi in for the weekend imo.
Fernandinho is a midfielder playing centre back he gets pass also hes still our best centre back right now. Stones is quicker and better with ball so id go with him if he can stay fit.

Fernandinho is a midfielder playing centre back he gets pass also hes still our best centre back right now. Stones is quicker and better with ball so id go with him if he can stay fit.
Gets a pass? what. Its just a fact of football mate, they all make mistakes doesn't matter where you play.

Stone is better with the ball at doing what exactly, he passes 10 yards to Walker or 5 yards to Fernandinho. His confidence is shot to pieces, I can't remember the last time he passes it over 20 yards as for pace, yeah i saw plenty of that when he was walking back to his own goal as the rags streamed past him.

Otamendi came off the bench against the rags and nearly scored twice, put in some tackles and did the exact same passing job that Stones did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.