Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

My post was about kids mate & how they turn out.

maybe but don’t get offended yourself over something so small. It’s been going on for years. If people want to leave early so be it, I personally don’t think it’s enough to verbally abuse people about.

May I just ask a (semi) serious question? If a person goes to a FOOTBALL match, do you go to watch FOOTBALL or to people watch? I just wonder, no disrespect to anyone, just a curious old woman.

Yes, as I sit on the end of the row, I do have people coming and going either arriving late, going for a drink whatever early at half time, coming back late after half time, leaving early before full time. However, I am so busy concentrating on the game that it barely registers these days.

To be honest the stewards patrolling the stairs at regular intervals, the collection of them coming to sit along the front and messing about choosing their little stools get in my way more than the other people mentioned!! They restrict my view of the goal mouth at the SS end!! Grrr............ :-)

It’s weird how many (apparently) adults want to blame kids for their own failings at the ground. We’ve had numerous threads whining that the other 48,000 fans in the stadium aren’t able to create an atmosphere because a load of 6 year olds at one end don’t come to evening games in termtime.

Now we have adults sat in the other three stands that empty equally quickly whining that parents taking kids home or being not particularly happy their 5 year olds are being screamed at by middle aged fat men are ruining the game and to blame for the players not turning the derby around.
This topic has become confusing. There's a description of intimidating and aggressive behaviour but it was linked by one to an argument over leaving your seats early so people at that point start to take sides with the guy urging fans to stay in their seats.

I sit on the halfway line and I have become used to fans in the FS leaving their seats at the 80 min mark. It happens in other stands too but not to the same extent. Clearly fans should stay to the end and treat others with respect. The issue needs bringing up but if one supporter is becoming a problem then I think the stewards should sort it out.

his choice,can do wtf he wants ....
Exactly my point on the original post, people can do wtf they want,if they leave after 10 mins or stay to the end it has fuck all to do with anyone else, I was leaving last Saturday on 92 mins and some dickhead was screaming at me and my 11 year old,and ok perhaps in that moment i shouldn't have shouted back but I did,but my lads not going now against Leicester as he's put off so 100% that prick in 234 (not 235) is getting pulled.

You seem to think that this idiot was a victim whose enjoyment of the game and subsequent ban was a result of a killjoy like me. This was nothing to do with someone enthusiastically getting behind the team as he stood up more or less at KO (the only person on level 2 to do so) and then launched into a foul mouthed rant at the opposition, the referee and even City players. When the guy behind politely asked him to sit down as his two sons couldn't see the game he launched into a tirade against him and began threatening him. He then repeated this behaviour when a couple in front of him asked him to tone his language down. Multiple people put a complaint in against him but it was only when Lisa Eaton got involved that the club took action.

As for his Top Blue, getting behind the team credentials, he fucked off about 15 minutes before HT leaving his 6 year old son on his own and came back early in the second half before fucking off 15 minutes before the end. After his ban this was his normal practice even when he didn't have his son with him.
I don't agree with the threats in any way, that's just bullshit that should never happen but if someone is having a pop at him at kick-off then he's got every right to tell them to fuck right off. If he's not sat down for 5-10 minutes and it's persistent fair enough but it's kick-off and you expect a bit of excitement and release of tension. You don't know his circumstances, he may have had something shitty happen recently and it's a chance to let go a bit, he'd have probably calmed down after the original outburst if do gooders weren't telling him what to do. Personally I'd be having a go right back if anyone told me to sit down that early into a game.

If he's leaving his kid that's a different matter, that makes him an absolute çunt.

I don't agree with the threats in any way, that's just bullshit that should never happen but if someone is having a pop at him at kick-off then he's got every right to tell them to fuck right off. If he's not sat down for 5-10 minutes and it's persistent fair enough but it's kick-off and you expect a bit of excitement and release of tension. You don't know his circumstances, he may have had something shitty happen recently and it's a chance to let go a bit, he'd have probably calmed down after the original outburst if do gooders weren't telling him what to do. Personally I'd be having a go right back if anyone told me to sit down that early into a game.

If he's leaving his kid that's a different matter, that makes him an absolute çunt.

Once again you missing the point. He was on his feet more or less from KO not just at it. The guy behind whose kids couldn’t see left it for around 15 minutes before asking him politely to sit down. After a load of abuse and threats to this guy he continued to stand and scream abuse before having a go at a couple in front.

He was a lowlife twat who within 30 minutes of a new season in his new seat for it managed to upset everyone around him.

If you think that he is a victim & that you would react in the same way as him then I know what sort of person you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.