Do you ever use a bidet, or are they only for posh people?

I've never used one (other than as already mentioned) but surely the people who do dab down after usage with toilet roll?

Otherwise, surely you'd just be walking about with shitty water dripping down your leg?

s-l300.jpg

Not a bidet exactly, but I'd be lost without these after spending the last 18 years living in SE Asia and the Middle East

Never used one.

Did run out of bog roll when I was 21 and used my shower to clean my arse, does that count?

I've never used one (other than as already mentioned) but surely the people who do dab down after usage with toilet roll?

Otherwise, surely you'd just be walking about with shitty water dripping down your leg?
Yes but you’re very clean afterwards.

I always liked it to getting dog shit on your hand for whatever reason, would you wash your hand properly with soap and water or just use a piece of toilet paper to clean your finger? Same applies to ones ring piece.

I was at Cosford airshow this year and was busting for a shite. Having waited for the trap to be free a trackie wearing teenage scrote tried to jump in front.

As cloth was being touched i grapped his hood and swung tbe twat out. His cries of desperation held no sway and into the trap i went and had a most satisfyying turn out.

When i emerged in he shot. As i walked away i felt even better in the knowledge that the bog roll was in my fleece pocket.

That learned him.

What's Thai style? Do Thai girls lick your crinkly valve clean?

*Or ladyboys. One has to be PC nowadays.

Known as a bum gun, it's a bit like a shower attachment fitted next to the toilet which you position in the desired position and clean away.

Probably more effective in achieving cleanliness than your suggestion but I would guess slightly less enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.