Champions League Games 10/11 December

Let´s just hope they won´t beat our 100 point mark and win both the prem and champions league...that would be devastating.
I think they will get 102 points. CL all depends on their injury situation in Feb. But they have such ridiculous luck that you can see them all being fit and still in form.

I think it's time to admit they are just better than us this season. Big summer ahead for us

Can't just rely on getting new players.

The fitness of the players needs to be looked at. Our players look so tired and unable to press like they did last season.

Wonder what changed?

I think they will get 102 points. CL all depends on their injury situation in Feb. But they have such ridiculous luck that you can see them all being fit and still in form.

Still a long way to go in the league but somebody needs to beat them soon, hopefully Leicester will set the ball rolling a week on Saturday/Sunday

Henderson, Wijnaldum quite deep all game, they do offer lot of help to defenders while Keita is box-to-box, coming back a lot as well.

This way they can afford that fullbacks are pushed forward because they have speed in emergency to arrive back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.