Champions League Games 10/11 December

14 points does. Where did I mention chumps LG?

Why did you comment in a CL game thread that now is the time we have to admit they are better if it had nothing to do with the champions league or this game?

Unfortunately they will strengthen as well.We are Paying the price for some poor windows and persisting with players that aren't up to it. Work to be done on and off the field.

We won four trophies last season, and this season is not over yet, please wait a few months before you continue to dribble.

This Salzburg defence make us look watertight at the back
Comments like this are uncalled for, we have had a very good defence, why do posters keep making derogatory remarks about the squad just because we have lost a few games and have had some bad luck with VAR and injuries? We have won 5 major trophies in two seasons, no need for it. BTW, I’m not singling you out, I just don’t think it’s called for.

Why did you comment in a CL game thread that now is the time we have to admit they are better if it had nothing to do with the champions league or this game?
OK big man. You have a wonderful joyful evening champ

You have been very critical all season tbf

Why is anyone surprised,they were always going to win tonite
But they never look like they're going to lose, and they look as though they could play every night of the week and still not be knackered.

Comments like this are uncalled for, we have had a very good defence, why do posters keep making derogatory remarks about the squad just because we have lost a few games and have had some bad luck with VAR and injuries? We have won 5 major trophies in two seasons, no need for it. BTW, I’m not singling you out, I just don’t think it’s called for.

Maybe he's referring to the current defence and not the defence of the past two seasons, think you're reading too much into it imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.