Champions League Games 10/11 December

The thing that’s amazing about the Dippers is that they manage to put pretty much the same team every game but they never seem to tire. They have been very fortunate with injuries but there’s no denying they are very well coached.

Unfortunately they will strengthen as well.We are Paying the price for some poor windows and persisting with players that aren't up to it. Work to be done on and off the field.
I would have loved to “pay the price” for donkeys years, last eight of the League Cup, through to the CL last 16 as group winners and third in the Premier League and a world class manager as our boss, it’s really poor isn’t it?

Comments like this are uncalled for, we have had a very good defence, why do posters keep making derogatory remarks about the squad just because we have lost a few games and have had some bad luck with VAR and injuries? We have won 5 major trophies in two seasons, no need for it. BTW, I’m not singling you out, I just don’t think it’s called for.
Some people love the negatives

Maybe he's referring to the current defence and not the defence of the past two seasons, think you're reading too much into it imo.
Maybe but it’s a malaise that’s spreading through a lot of threads, it just annoys me, personal opinion and freedom of speech is fine as is the right to reply.

We won four trophies last season, and this season is not over yet, please wait a few months before you continue to dribble.
We might well end up winning some this season too. That however won't hide the fact that it's been a really poor title defense so far. No way are we winning the Champions league the way we have been playing either. This is Peps 4th Champions league Campaign with us I doubt there will be a 5th.

Napoli have just been awarded a pen for handball much less obvious than all the ones we didn’t get on Saturday

The commentator said “it might seem harsh but if you stick your hand out in the penalty area it will be a penalty”

You couldn’t make it up

good team all over the pitch, unfortunately. Earlier on, when they were under pressure, Allison and VVD stepped up. Mane and Salah did they bit and then they took control of the midfield and bossed the game for the rest of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.