Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pains me to say as I detest them like everyone else but you have to say they are a fantastic team managed by arguably the best coach. I just don’t see any major weakness. They have a will to win like no other team. They’re on an incredible run with luck and injuries and if it keeps going I wouldn’t be surprised if they win everything this year. There I said it, now where’s the sick bag ?
I doubt they beat Villa in the league cup but then again nothing would surprise me this season, I said Liverpool would be nowhere near us with VAR this year and it seems I was right but not the way I expected it.

They frequently look like losing, but VAR seems to rescue them every time.

i dont think the match stats back that up. They are battering everyone it seems on possession, passing, shots etc.
truth be told they have an excellent squad and have been knocking on the door for a while, I was preying they’d never win the Prem but seems their time has come, Chuck in West Ham’s woeful year and it’s looking like a season to forget. I hate football.

i dont think the match stats back that up. They are battering everyone it seems on possession, passing, shots etc.
truth be told they have an excellent squad and have been knocking on the door for a while, I was preying they’d never win the Prem but seems their time has come, Chuck in West Ham’s woeful year and it’s looking like a season to forget. I hate football.

Palace didn’t happen, then. Neither did Villa. Neither did the game against us. Etc etc...

Pains me to say as I detest them like everyone else but you have to say they are a fantastic team managed by arguably the best coach. I just don’t see any major weakness. They have a will to win like no other team. They’re on an incredible run with luck and injuries and if it keeps going I wouldn’t be surprised if they win everything this year. There I said it, now where’s the sick bag ?
They have a good coach,nowhere near the best coach

Watched the game against Salzburg on BT. Mane diving again, as per normal.
Also noticed how Salah backs in to defenders, tries to push them over and as soon as they grab him to prevent falling backwards, he throws his arms in the air and does a forward roll. I wonder whether that's his own idea or if taught to him?
Can't deny how good Van Dick really is - at pointing. Makes a short pass and then immediately starts pointing. He can point left, right, forwards, backwards, even up in the air. AND I even saw him point both hands at the GK, terrific stuff!

Watched the game against Salzburg on BT. Mane diving again, as per normal.
Also noticed how Salah backs in to defenders, tries to push them over and as soon as they grab him to prevent falling backwards, he throws his arms in the air and does a forward roll. I wonder whether that's his own idea or if taught to him?
Can't deny how good Van Dick really is - at pointing. Makes a short pass and then immediately starts pointing. He can point left, right, forwards, backwards, even up in the air. AND I even saw him point both hands at the GK, terrific stuff!
Maybe McManaman has been giving him pointers!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.