Champions League Games 10/11 December

Any cup game has luck,10 mth marathon 2 seasons running pisses on that
Of course but we have dropped of a cliff form wise and surely we can’t ignore that and say it’s a case of 2 injuries?? VAR isn’t the explanation for all our problems. Liverpool sadly could go and eclipse many of our achievements the form they look to be in. I don’t like the idea of that.

Two 38 game league campaigns and domestic honours v 2 cups comps. OK

Any cup game has luck,10 mth marathon 2 seasons running pisses on that

Thats what pisses me off , that they have won 1 title in the last 2 years , but I feel personally that they have been lauded much more than our record breaking team. This is reflected in the PFA awards ( Salah , VVD ) and Ballon d'or for example - no individual recognition.

That is part of the reason I really want us to win the Champions league this year. Most likey they are winning the leaguethis year. Let's see if the roles are reversed if the trends are the same.

My guess is NOT ..1st title in 30 years et all will be a love in for them

Thats what pisses me off , that they have won 1 title in the last 2 years , but I feel personally that they have been lauded much more than our record breaking team. This is reflected in the PFA awards ( Salah , VVD ) and Ballon d'or for example - no individual recognition.

That is part of the reason I really want us to win the Champions league this year. Most likey they are winning the leaguethis year. Let's see if the roles are reversed if the trends are the same.

Indeed the love in for them will be off the scale, so really hoping Leicester pull out another rabbit

Yer'd be dead right, raz. Hocking's book "Treble without Applause" just about sums up the RDAHMeedya approach to our achievements over the last two years. The minute another teams takes up the running they are lauded and feted like we never were! When we were knocking on the door in second we never got anything like the media accolades that are heaped on Leicester. The gutter press need a whipping boy to add some equilibrium to their miserable lives and we provide that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.