Best Goal you have ever seen

any in the last three season that involve 30+ passes and the ball tapped in. Gundo vs the Rags last season think it was and Sane away at Arsenal when we pinged the ball around like a pinball machine.

One of my favourites was a few years ago when Michael Tarnat smashed a free kick in against Blackburn. At least as good as the famous Roberto Carlos one for me!

I remember thinking 'what a dick' as there was no way he'd score from the 40 yards out....! A phenomenal goal. Actually I think he was a left back... wonder if we could get him back!!!!

Another goal which I like is the Rivaldo's bicycle kick against Valencia;

However, I don't exactly remember if the occasion was as great as some of the goals that have been mentioned here. Any knows about this?

It was a goal in the last minute which gave Barca a CL place over Valencia(the team they were playing). It was also his hat-trick goal and the two goals before where both screamers from outside the area

Potentially the best hat tick ever scored, never mind best goal

Live at the game.
YaYa v Sunderland cup final.
John Robertson Hearts first goal ever against the Hibs.
On tv.
Maradona v Belgium 86 world cup.
Ron Radford of Hereford v Newcastle fa cup.

any in the last three season that involve 30+ passes and the ball tapped in. Gundo vs the Rags last season think it was and Sane away at Arsenal when we pinged the ball around like a pinball machine.
And don't forget that classic goal straight from the k.o away at WBA in the league cup ,again by Sane..after 30 + passes...no outfield home player touched the ball before it was in the back of the net.
Great goal.

Denis Law at the Stretford end for United against Everton in 1967.
Twisted his body in mid air and headed the ball in from such a narrow angle it went behind the goalkeeper!
Almost against the law of physics.

One of my favs ..for its uniqueness really..is David Silva ,for Spain ..against Scotland (i thknk) in a friendly at Highbury/Emirates I think. ..a deft header from the right corner of the pen box which had power and direction and flew across into the opposite corner of the goal. Silvas goal tally for Spain was very impressive.

cheers e/m yeah halfway line kippax side I've often thought I dreamt it as it's rarely mentioned.
I was sat with my dad in the Main Stand that day and I thought it was on that side, but I could be wrong as I was only ten at the time. We beat them 5 - 1 that day I think but if you remember we were beaten 2 - 0 the week before by them in the FA cup at Maine Road . Typical City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.