Film soundtracks

Back to the future overture - Alan Silvestri
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Ennio Morricone
Axel F, Fletch & the Top Gun Theme - Harold Faltermeyer
Most stuff by John Williams.

Each one tells a story within the title track.

Just try Harold Faltermeyer - Formula One. It takes you through the whole race, right from the start - awesome!!

No good at posting videos, can any one help?...soundtrack to Casualties of war..great film starring Michael Fox and Sean Penn..true story too

Imagine it's 1960 and youre in a cinema to see a brand new movie called The Magnificent Seven. The lights darken and this music explodes all around you for the first time ... ever.. I too am a gunslinger but that does not make me a man of the people but more a man for the people ..I've been drinking : /

Movies like this taught good values: There was a scene where yul remontrated with a kid for calling his parents cowards. Yul said, "You think that just because we carry guns we are heroes. But the real heroes are your ma and par who sacrificed everything so that you get a better life."

If any youngsters are tuning in then don't emulate me as I have do what I do just to eek out a life on this mean old forum. Keep your heads down kids do your School work and grow up to be big strong and more importantly old !

Meant to include Magnificent Seven on my first list but was rushing...

Not sure about that but I was remiss not to include it.

All his sondtracks are great, along with all his earlier movies. But none catches the atmosphere of his movie quite like The Fog soundtrack.

His theme for Halloween 3 is great too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.