Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. He wasnt in our top 3 players tonight , never mind superb.
giphy.gif

Currently, means right now. Our best CB at the moment cannot be someone who isn't playing because of injury.
Meh... semantics... I think you're violently agreeing.

We desperately need another World Class CB, and WC/almost-WC RB and LB. And another CB as backup. And...

Well, point is, we need to invest heavily in top-top talent on defense, and we need to sign someone to challenge Jesus as striker.

We have a very good squad - but we'll not win the P/L or C/L with this bunch. We need to rebuild.

Fortunately, we have Pep - the best manager in the world IMO. And we have owners who, thus far, have been willing to spend.

For me... 2nd in the P/L this year.... probably top 4 C/L... big signings incoming summer 2020.

Meh... semantics... I think you're violently agreeing.

We desperately need another World Class CB, and WC/almost-WC RB and LB. And another CB as backup. And...

Well, point is, we need to invest heavily in top-top talent on defense, and we need to sign someone to challenge Jesus as striker.

We have a very good squad - but we'll not win the P/L or C/L with this bunch. We need to rebuild.

Fortunately, we have Pep - the best manager in the world IMO. And we have owners who, thus far, have been willing to spend.

For me... 2nd in the P/L this year.... probably top 4 C/L... big signings incoming summer 2020.

Agreed. Very much this. All of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.