The non political how are you all voting thread

Maybe you should leave and go somewhere with like minded individuals who are not brain dead or fuckwits.
And maybe i'll stay on here and state my opinion, having lived through tory governments of HeathThatcher,Major. Cameron,May and Johnson who've never done fuck all for me but looked afer their own, so no i'm going nowhere

And maybe i'll stay on here and state my opinion, having lived through tory governments of HeathThatcher,Major. Cameron,May and Johnson who've never done fuck all for me but looked afer their own, so no i'm going nowhere

So stop moaning then. Everyone’s entitled to their vote too but I don’t see them spilling bile on here.

So stop moaning then. Everyone’s entitled to their vote too but I don’t see them spilling bile on here.

Please if it was the other way round it wpuld be no different.

As I have stated already if torys gloat then expect to be called cunts, I would have gloated if labour looked like winning amd would duly accepted being called a wanker, smig **** or anything else.

And yes I fully understand why people are voting for a brexit message, but if those people from places up north think the think the tories are going to improve their lives then they are kidding themselves.

Please if it was the other way round it wpuld be no different.

As I have stated already if torys gloat then expect to be called cunts, I would have gloated if labour looked like winning amd would duly accepted being called a wanker, smig **** or anything else.

And yes I fully understand why people are voting for a brexit message, but if those people from places up north think the think the tories are going to improve their lives then they are kidding themselves.

Who’s gloating? I think people should vote how they want to without being labelled a fuckwit or brain dead. I’ve voted for most of the parties previously depending on my circumstances. I have friends and family who have voted any number of ways.

Also, nobody on here would call someone a fuckwit to their face so why via a keyboard.

Who’s gloating? I think people should vote how they want to without being labelled a fuckwit or brain dead. I’ve voted for most of the parties previously depending on my circumstances. I have friends and family who have voted any number of ways.

Also, nobody on here would call someone a fuckwit to their face so why via a keyboard.

I never called anyone a fuckwit though did I?

And trust me gloating will start on here, and understandably as happens when any side wins, but on such an emotive subject as the country people will also be not very polite.

This sub-forum is very well self policed bar a few who go ott, and we do have a go at each other, but no one carries it on bar as I said maybe a couple.

Thinking those who will suffer under a tory government voting for tories are daft is understandable in the heat of the moment.

I wouldn't take any comment to heart tonight, as one side will be jubilent and the other pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.