Best Goal you have ever seen

Looking through these ten pages, there were some incredible goals. I was, however, glad to see Terry Phelan's goal v Spurs shown.

For some reason it has been completely forgotten by both us and the media, or just written out of history. Perhaps cos City lost and there was crowd trouble.

Other great goals are justly remembered, but not this, so kudos to the poster who dug it up and posted it.

I was sat with my dad in the Main Stand that day and I thought it was on that side, but I could be wrong as I was only ten at the time. We beat them 5 - 1 that day I think but if you remember we were beaten 2 - 0 the week before by them in the FA cup at Maine Road . Typical City.
Yeah mate I was on the kippax strange thing was it wasn't a side foot type ala Beckham or yaya at Wembley it was I thunderbolt..or was I dreaming lol.

Looking through these ten pages, there were some incredible goals. I was, however, glad to see Terry Phelan's goal v Spurs shown.

For some reason it has been completely forgotten by both us and the media, or just written out of history. Perhaps cos City lost and there was crowd trouble.

Other great goals are justly remembered, but not this, so kudos to the poster who dug it up and posted it.
True mate, & due to the circumstances at the time the goal was hardly celebrated

Can you spot Edin in the celebrations

Now, I cant speak German, but that commentator does not sound over excited about that goal, great though it is. Could this be because its against the german rags? or the german rags didnt win? or only the german rags can score such amazing goals, or because the german rags didnt win the league!!! or maybe he just isnt excitable......oh, did I mention that bayern are like the rags are here, and that wanker hoeness had a face like a smacked arse on another clip of that goal too.Well worth inclusion in this list.

As for City goals, Joe Hayes after three minutes and a length of the field move at Wembley in 1956. My football annual that Christmas had one of those frame by frame photo sequences of the whole build up to the goal with Don Revie flicking the ball through his legs for Hayes to score. Still got it.

As for City goals, Joe Hayes after three minutes and a length of the field move at Wembley in 1956. My football annual that Christmas had one of those frame by frame photo sequences of the whole build up to the goal with Don Revie flicking the ball through his legs for Hayes to score. Still got it.
Ha ha FOC !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.