Leicester home

I’m in Legends that day so I have mine and my sons card going spare. They’re in block 306 of the east stand, on row S. £40 for the pair if anyone wants them.

Sorry these have now gone

Interested in 2 tickets together, PM if you have any available, Thanks
I've got 2 adults in South stand level 1also a junior available meet at ground in city square before the match .
£35 each for adults and £20 junior
1 adult & 1 junior now sold. I still have 1 adult available South stand level 1

Now sold

Last edited:
Ticket Bundle

3 seats together (1 adult + 2 kids) available in the Colin Bell stand, Level 1 for Leicester Saturday 21st

Free - if any blue can take them and use them.

If interested PM me

Last edited:
Since I live across the street from the stadium and will have my guest parking pass for this match:

Parking available, 5£. Gated parking lot (across the street from McDonald's) about as close to the stadium as you can get!

Hi blues , I'm coming to the game against Leicester next week. I'll be in London and the trains for me and my spouse will cost $ 250 for both ways. Isn't that a lot of money? Is there another way to get there? Is anyone here from London traveling by car?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.