CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

This will be a tough one for us. Unless we can get Americ back to full fitness by then and another top quality CB, I can see us struggling to cope with their attack. Granted their defence looks a bit shaky at times just like ours. So it is now down to you Pep if you want to progress we need another top quality CB.

What a thoroughly grim pair of games they were. We were so insipid and never really went for it at any point against them. Seemed like it was an opportunity missed.
You know two games are bad when by far the most exciting part of the tie was trying to get into the ground without getting your head split by the Spanish police.

This will be a tough one for us. Unless we can get Americ back to full fitness by then and another top quality CB, I can see us struggling to cope with their attack. Granted their defence looks a bit shaky at times just like ours. So it is now down to you Pep if you want to progress we need another top quality CB.

We just need to stick to our game.For the last 2 years we have tried to do things differently than we usually do and it hasn´t worked out.

Usually around the time these games get drawn we look like far and away the best team on the planet, smashing teams by 5,6 or 7 every week, and have somewhat run out of steam approaching march.
Maybe we peak after christmas this year, which I think is what all the other european greats usually try to do.

We kind of did last year, but I think we were a more freeflowing and dangerous team before christmas, but slightly more effective in the league

LOL if you think we have been stitched by the officials and var so far then buckle up
Hello Karen. On a different note to the Real draw, I was a bit harsh on young Zinchenko a few weeks ago. You were spot on with your defence of him and I was glad to see him back the last week. PS. Ceferin was a guest at the Etihad for the last CL home game. Maybe, just maybe, peace has broken out between UEFA and City and the club may get a more fairer officiating. To me, it certainly looked that way for the game away to Zagreb.

Hello Karen. On a different note to the Real draw, I was a bit harsh on young Zinchenko a few weeks ago. You were spot on with your defence of him and I was glad to see him back the last week. PS. Ceferin was a guest at the Etihad for the last CL home game. Maybe, just maybe, peace has broken out between UEFA and City and the club may get a more fairer officiating. To me, it certainly looked that way for the game away to Zagreb.

Creeping cvunt

Fanny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.