travel to madrid

I don't think it will sell out. I'd estimate we'll take something like 2.5k.

A lot of people will be put off because;
  • Expensive Flights
  • 3rd time we've played there
  • Madrid Police
  • Round of 16 game
  • A dislike of the competition (that will disappear if we make the semis)

Also it's the first leg, so it's unlikely to be decisive.

Good opportunity for anyone who missed out last time to see one of the most iconic stadiums in world football.

Going on the Saturday from Edinburgh for £26.Including seat.
On holiday from work for 10 days so will be in Madrid for 6 days.
Then will book a flight back to the UK on the Friday at a later date.
Hopefully for London for the cup final.

I don't think it will sell out. I'd estimate we'll take something like 2.5k.

A lot of people will be put off because;
  • Expensive Flights
  • 3rd time we've played there
  • Madrid Police
  • Round of 16 game
  • A dislike of the competition (that will disappear if we make the semis)

Good man ill have your ticket haha

Good man ill have your ticket haha
I'll be going anyway, but those are just some of the reasons people will give for skipping it (which is their right to do so).

I only have flights home at the minute as I might skip Leicester away and go and tick off some new grounds in Spain the weekend before.

Definitely, definitely want to go to this. Madrid's a cracking town. I know a café just off the Puerta del Sol that does the best churros I've ever had in Spain (and I go to Spain a lot). And for anyone who's never seen it: leave yourself some time to go to see Guernica. It's nothing to do with high culture. It's just a staggering painting. Las Meninas isn't too shabby, either.

Anybody likely to have two tickets spare, please PM me.

How easy is it to get tickets in the Real end? My daughter and I are heading over from Dublin for the game, but little hope of 2 in City end.
Easy to get them in the Real end, but you'll be able to get them in the City end no bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.