Aguero - voted 2nd top moment of the decade

If we stick to the title, ie "Sporting MOMENT of the decade", it can only be Agueroooo, much like Michael Thomas for Arsenal v Liverpool all those years ago (revel in the scousers misery ;-) )

if it was 'achievement' then I'd happily go with Leicester winning the league.

That goal doesn't count football wasn't invented then.

It still shocks me the Scousers took that defeat on the chin well

One of my favourite non-City moments in football, remember it being on live midweek which was unusual at the time, obviously don’t expect you to feel the same though bud ;-).

I watched it with my old man on the chair together. Maybe it was a Tuesday or Wednesday night, feck knows. All I remember was nextdoor banging like crazy and my old man saying oh well

I can see why the backpass rule was introduced, we milked that in a few cup wins

Have voted for aguero’s goal. It’s literally the moment everything changed in the prem & the old guard all shat themselves. that goal & Leicesters title are the most memorable moments for me.

Forget it. The only reason this has been put up there is to blow more smoke up the dippers arse. They will walk it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.