Gary Neville

My take as Johnny Foreigner...
The rest of the pundits and commentators are much worse. Simple as that.
At least Neville tends to call out penalties and fouls not being given. Most commentators pretend to be blind. As if nothing bad ever happens to a city player.
That infuriates me a lot more than the odd anti-city meme Neville starts repeating whenever a derby comes up.
And he's not a raving idiot like the Jamie Redknapps, the Owens and spitters of this world.
Considering he's a United through and through, he does a lot better than expected.

My take as Johnny Foreigner...
The rest of the pundits and commentators are much worse. Simple as that.
At least Neville tends to call out penalties and fouls not being given. Most commentators pretend to be blind. As if nothing bad ever happens to a city player.
That infuriates me a lot more than the odd anti-city meme Neville starts repeating whenever a derby comes up.
And he's not a raving idiot like the Jamie Redknapps, the Owens and spitters of this world.
Considering he's a United through and through, he does a lot better than expected.
Raving idiot encapsulates Redknapp perfectly. Why / how does he get any work ?

I wonder how some of you lot get on if you ever go to a game. Look at the pitch and you'll see what's going on; look at the screen and you'll see what's going on. The best way to deal with Muppets such as Neville, Spitty, Jonathan Pearce, Tyler and bloody Motson is to mute the bastards.

I wonder how some of you lot get on if you ever go to a game. Look at the pitch and you'll see what's going on; look at the screen and you'll see what's going on. The best way to deal with Muppets such as Neville, Spitty, Jonathan Pearce, Tyler and bloody Motson is to mute the bastards.

But somebody needs to tell most people what happened after they left after 80 minutes...

But somebody needs to tell most people what happened after they left after 80 minutes...
The best football ever played by any team, anywhere on the planet and fans can't be arsed clapping them off. It was ridiculous last night and while I'm not aware of everybody's individual circumstances I'm fairly certain the kids, buses, trains and other usual excuses didn't apply to half the crowd.
I was at West Ham for the opening game of the season when we won 5-0 and while a fair few home fans left early I'd estimate a much higher percentage remained than remain for most of our home games however well we play.

The best football ever played by any team, anywhere on the planet and fans can't be arsed clapping them off. It was ridiculous last night and while I'm not aware of everybody's individual circumstances I'm fairly certain the kids, buses, trains and other usual excuses didn't apply to half the crowd.
I was at West Ham for the opening game of the season when we won 5-0 and while a fair few home fans left early I'd estimate a much higher percentage remained than remain for most of our home games however well we play.
I had to walk all the way down from east level 3 but still stayed until the 86th minute. Proper fan.

Just started watching this programme. 5mins in and it's all about middle East corruption.

Guess who is talking with him?

That **** Rob Harris. That bellend asking pep bung questions post cup final.

Fuck me.

To perhaps embarrass the "journalists" that ask silly questions at the press conferences I would make one or two changes. Firstly a camera behind Pep so we can see the Herbert in vision, a microphone handed to each questioner in rotation and the questioner made to state his/her name and the rag that they represent. Anonymity is their friend.

To perhaps embarrass the "journalists" that ask silly questions at the press conferences I would make one or two changes. Firstly a camera behind Pep so we can see the Herbert in vision, a microphone handed to each questioner in rotation and the questioner made to state his/her name and the rag that they represent. Anonymity is their friend.

They’re asked to do that before each press conference but don’t. Of course City don’t stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.