LadBaby

mccity

Apparently they've just achieved their second Christmas no1 with a sausage roll version of I Love Rock And Roll.

What do people think of them? I find them to be extraordinarily cringeworthy beyond imagination, but maybe I'm being a Scrooge here.

YouTube star LadBaby has described his surprise at beating both Ariana Grande and Ava Max to the Christmas number one spot.

LadBaby is the alter-ego of Nottingham's Mark Hoyle, who found fame posting videos about his parenting journey on social media.

His song, We Built this City On Sausage Rolls, is a parody of the 1985 Starship song. Proceeds from the song are going to food banks around the UK

I'd never head is him but thought a sausage rolls inspired cover of Joan Jett's I love rock and roll would be fun so checked out the video today.

Turned off after a minute of innuendos about long sausages and putting them in ovens, whilst they are holding their little children. I mean, wtf?

If it raises money for charity then well done them. But I found his 'material' complete turd. Nothing against schoolboy humour, but everything against it when done poorly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.