Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

I'd rather have Ricky Holden back than that diving, cheating, ex rag scumbag who likes to play the victim more than the dippers.

Thank fuck you're not part of our scouting network ;)
He is a diving twat but nobody, I repeat NOBODY plays the victim more than the dippers.

This is not Pep's dream job!! and that is not knocking the guy in any way. It is a privilege to have this guy working for us but to him it's a job.
He has the perfect working enviroment for sure, amazing facilities and wants for nothing, but drean job....NO
He is Catalonia and Barca through and through and at some stage will go back there, probably to La Masia or into Catalonia politics.

By dream job I mean working environment etc
He is working for his friends under an owner who backs him 100% and doesn’t have the political bollox that Bayern and Barca have
Dream club would be Barca yes
If Barca was so great he wouldn’t have left

I'd rather have Ricky Holden back than that diving, cheating, ex rag scumbag who likes to play the victim more than the dippers.

Thank fuck you're not part of our scouting network ;)

You have issues...

It really really pains me to say it but David Silva slows us down now Bernardo is so much faster and keeps us going at speed, I feel dirty now saying that but I feel it's true, I have loved David Silva since his first game and he is the best player to wear the sky blue of our club, I hope he can lift a trophy in his last year with us or 2.

It really really pains me to say it but David Silva slows us down now Bernardo is so much faster and keeps us going at speed, I feel dirty now saying that but I feel it's true, I have loved David Silva since his first game and he is the best player to wear the sky blue of our club, I hope he can lift a trophy in his last year with us or 2.

Dave has a role to play against smaller teams camped in their box but in high intensity games he isn't what he used to be. Starting him against the rags was a mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.