Leicester City (H) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And go off injured, and take a 3 week vacation when his confidence is too shot to continue

Is it just me or does anyone else think that players put on injuries from time to time so it gives them a nice little break from their jobs?. I'd say Stones is a perfect example of this.
giphy.gif

Counter attacking team with better players than the rags so we are probably tailor made for them. Vardy against our defence and Madison taking free kicks, Kelechi finding form, what's to worry about?

Very difficult game, they'll enjoy playing against our defence.
Still have us winning, maybe 3-2

Yep, we'll need 3 today i think.

However, they came last year wirh the no lose mentality. This year they think they are world beaters so maybe they'll actually try to play football and that might help us.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that players put on injuries from time to time so it gives them a nice little break from their jobs?. I'd say Stones is a perfect example of this.
In the 70s and 80s they did, that much is a fact. I wouldnt think it is that way now

Leicester are good but they are not some superteam from another galaxy. They have lost to both Liverpool and the Rags.

Are you all saying we're inferior to these two? There is an atmosphere of fear on here.

So have we ...

Love how you say that like it's the simplest thing in the world. He's not the leagues top scorer for nothing. I just hope we don't play Otamendi against him. Diving in and ending up on his arse while Vardy is clean through on goal.
Actually, I recognized the difficulty and included a solution. However, mods edited it out as being a bit drastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.