Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (21/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other team bothers about it so why should we . To buy the best you have to Spend and if you don’t you get left behind .

I would hope eventually we're gonna see some from the academy make the grade, but I won't hold my breath.

Other than the centre half situation we're not short on the ground really. Not replacing Vinnie was stupid, but was there any centre halves out there other than Maguire available?

Best we’ve played offensively all season. No doubt about that. We’ve pushed them back and reduced them to such few chances. It’s a good thing too as we saw again just how vulnerable we are defensively.

Walker is the only player we have that can cope with the pace they have on the counter. Why is he brainlessly venturing forwards? The blame for the goal we conceded lies squarely with him. If Pep wants the fullbacks to attack then he should have played a back three and started Cancelo.

Leicester can only get better this second half. If they ruthlessly attack our fullback positions then I can only see them going on to win the game.

Mahrez surprise me. Walker need to stick to defending against Vardy. No more attacking outbursts.

Jesus is a great striker but why does he continue to disappear against good opponents? Is he really the one to succeed Aguero? He need to start showing up in big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.